The Enhanced Visual & Audio Device.
The EVAD provides the user interface through all security-controlled doors or gates.
EVAD is an integral part of the Data Centre Access control system, the unit generally consists of an IN/OUT Card Reader to allow authorized users into controlled spaces, LED Buzzers to indicate status after badging, and Emergency Door releases that allow the exit through the door without badging used in emergency situations.
Fully programmable touch screen, provides ease of access for servicing and/or programming without opening the unit on site
Default LED colors are:
Red: Access Denied
Green: Access Granted
White: Scan Here
Blinking Blue: Alarm
The audio can be generic alert tones or pre-recorded personalized audio files
- 35% smaller than competitors
- Improved quality, aesthetics, and user interface
- Only one tampering switch
- Significantly lower installation time
- Programmable through the touch screen
- LED indicators visible from all directions
- Unit is on a slight angle for easier access
- No visible fastener for aesthetics